I’ve just finished moving XSIBlog to a new host. I’m now dealing with the very friendly folks over at WebFaction. During this time I also took it upon myself to move from WordPress 1.5 to WordPress 2.0.5. The upgrade slightly mucked up some posts but I’ve corrected about one fourth of them. If you find something weird please e-mail me so I can fix it ASAP.
All this shuffling around allowed me to enable more user friendly URLs for the site as well as new code syntax highlighting in the articles (when I’m done updating them). Hopefully this will make reading the sometimes code heavy articles easier. Please leave your comments about these new features if you are so inclined.